Skip to content
- Applicants must apply through the Online Awards Portal.
- An individual user ID and password must be created to access the portal and submit an application.
- Applicants can save partially completed applications for later completion and submission.
- The online application form outlines the weighted criteria that must be addressed and includes strict word limits.
- A brief description of the company or organisation and a company logo is required for use by the Department in Awards promotional activities (e.g. event booklet).
- Keep the answers succinct and to the point - make use of dot points where possible, include tables and graphs as supporting evidence.
- Clearly address each criteria, be to the point, be honest and factual. The STAR format (situation, task, action, result) is one possible way of constructing the response.
- Results must be measurable and be significant to prove the success of the project.
- Up to three (3) supporting attachments may be included. Applicants are advised to keep the length of attached documents to a minimum.
- It is strongly recommended applicants provide a short video presentation of their application. This video does not require professional production, a video shot using a mobile phone is sufficient. Video attachments are not included in the three (3) supporting attachments limit.