The Department for Energy and Mining has developed a draft Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (DAIP) that sets out the actions the department will commit to over the next four years to improve the accessibility and inclusiveness of our facilities, programs and services.
We welcome input from individuals and groups about our draft. We especially would like to hear from:
- people with disability who access our services
- people who care for or support people with disability
- workers from the disability sector
- our employees and contractors
- organisations and anyone who is passionate about access and inclusion for people with disability.
Considering the additional needs of women and children with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander persons with disability and persons from a cultural and linguistically diverse background with disability, we are also keen to hear from these priority groups.
- Draft Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (PDF 362.6 KB)
- EasyRead version of the Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (PDF 1.37 MB)
How to give feedback
Email us at: DEM.PeopleandCulture@sa.gov.au
Call us at: 08 8429 3564
Write to us at: Richard Berry, GPO Box 320, Adelaide SA 5001
Meet with us at: Level 4, 11 Waymouth Street, Adelaide. This meeting area is accessible and we have social distancing measures in place. Please call 08 8429 3564 to make an appointment.
If you require a copy of the DAIP in an alternative format, such as large font, electronic format (disk or emailed), audio or Braille, please phone Richard Berry at 08 8429 3564 or email DEM.PeopleandCulture@sa.gov.au
Consultation closes at 5.00 PM on Friday 18 September. Your feedback will help shape the final version of our DAIP, which will be published in late October 2020.