On this page
About the internship
The South Australian government and Neoen, a global renewable energy development organisation, have partnered through a Memorandum of Understanding to offer six final year recent graduates or PhD students paid internships based in Paris, France during semester 2, 2023 or semester 1, 2024.
Interns will learn from specialists at one of the world’s largest and most successful renewable energy organisations under a Memorandum of Understanding forged between Neoen and South Australia.
As one of South Australia's future leaders the internship will include a salary, accommodation and return flights from Adelaide to Paris.
Six internships are available covering data science, human resource management, procurement analysis or business development.
To be eligible applicants must be in their final year of study, or have just completed their degree, or undertaking post graduate studies including PhD at a South Australian tertiary institution, with a passion for renewable energy.
The first intake is scheduled for Monday 3 July 2023, with a second intake in early 2024.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- A recent graduate or final year student
- Excellent results from your studies
- An interest in renewable energy
- A valid passport
- Knowledge of French or another European language is desirable
Neoen has a strong relationship with South Australia through the Hornsdale Power Reserve (aka The Big Battery) and the Goyder Renewable Energy Project, currently under development near Burra, South Australia.
Read more about Neoen's renewable projects in South Australia:
- Hornsdale Power Reserve website
- Hornsdale's Power Reserve Virtual Machine Mode (VMM) - demonstrating that grid scale batteries can deliver inertia services comparable to traditional synchronous machines.
- Goyder South Renewables website
More information about Neoen: Neoen website
Internship role purposes and candidate profiles
- Data science (PDF, 258.5 KB)
- Human resource management (PDF, 257.8 KB)
- Procurement analyst (PDF, 258.9 KB)
- Business development (PDF, 257.5 KB)
Apply for an internship
To apply complete and submit the online application form:
Neoen Paris internship application form
Applications must be submitted by COB 31 March 2023.
Interviews will be conducted soon after the application closing date.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org