Terms of reference
The Minister can make specific decisions about the required amount and detail of information for applications and reports prepared under the Mining Acts. This includes notices of intent and entry, claim, lease and licence applications, and programs for environment protection and rehabilitation (PEPRs). Terms of reference (TOR) provide this detail.
- Adopted program 001 Generic program for environment protection and rehabilitation – low impact mineral exploration (PDF 491.1 KB)
- TOR 002 Extractive mineral quarry PEPRs (PDF 440.1 KB)
- TOR 003 Extractive mineral quarry lease/licence applications (PDF 453.6 KB)
- TOR 005 Metallic and industrial mineral PEPRs (PDF 478.3 KB)
- TOR 006 Mineral mine lease/licence applications (PDF 583.6 KB)
- TOR 009 Mining compliance reports (PDF 561 KB)
- TOR 012 Mineral exploration compliance reports (PDF 483 KB)
- TOR 013 Mineral exploration PEPRs (PDF 1.0 MB)
- TOR 022 Metallic and industrial mineral transitional PEPRs (PDF 491.6 KB)
- TOR 023 Uranium in situ recovery applications (PDF 812.4 KB)
- TOR 024 Uranium in situ recovery projects (PDF 454.5 KB)
- TOR 025 Change in operations applications (PDF 398.4 KB)
- TOR 026 Extractive mineral quarry transitional PEPRs (PDF 448.4 KB)
- TOR 027 Renewal of exploration licence applications (PDF 377.9 KB)
- TOR 028 Exploration licence applications (PDF 376.1 KB)
- TOR 029 Technical exploration report (PDF 1.3 MB)
- TOR 032 Public liability insurance change or lapse notification (PDF 276 KB)
Updated and new terms of reference are available in the South Australian Government Gazette. These will be published on this website as individual terms of reference as soon as practicable.
Updated and new instructions are available in the South Australian Government Gazette:
These determinations will be published on the department's website as individual instructions as required in 2021.