The Cross-Industry Skills Training Project has worked with a range of national construction industry and member organisations to produce a series of short courses and training videos on energy efficient residential design and building.
This project is managed through the National Energy Efficient Buildings Project (NEEBP) by the Government of South Australia on behalf of the Council of Australian Governments’ (COAG) National Energy Productivity Plan (Measure 32).
The NEEBP aims to support consumers, government and industry to achieve better energy efficiency in new buildings, renovations and additions.
Online courses co-funded by NEEBP can be accessed at the following links:
- Building seal for energy efficiency
- Trade skills for energy efficient building
- Residential energy code compliance and integrated energy systems design
- Residential design for energy efficiency
- Trade skills refresher for energy efficient homes
- Selecting and installing glazing and window treatments for energy efficiency
- Best practice trade skills
- Energy Efficiency Skills Program
- Low Energy, High Comfort Serious Renovation of a 1970's Home
- Basics of building sealing
- Getting Energy Efficiency Right