The South Australia's Electric Vehicle (EV) Fleet Pledge is fostering a network of like-minded businesses and organisations that share a commitment to transition their fleets to electric vehicles, as cost-effective and fit for purpose models become available.
EV Fleet Pledge provides fleet, sustainability and finance managers with knowledge to empower decision-makers to drive the transition to EVs in their organisation.
Book an EV Fleet Pledge information session
The first step to taking the Pledge is registering your interest, using the form below.
The EV team will then arrange an information session for you to learn more about:
- the benefits and challenges of transitioning to electric vehicles
- how the EV Fleet Pledge could assist your workplace to get EV ready
- what you need to know to take the Pledge.
In addition to the Pledge, you can also opt-in to receive updates about other electric vehicle initiatives and events.
Electric Vehicle resources
To compare vehicles, calculate costs and savings visit:
EV Fleet Pledge organisations
Since its launch in 2021, the following organisations have taken the Pledge to transition their fleets to electric vehicles.
- AZZO Pty Ltd ★
- Campbelltown City Council
- City of Burnside
- City of Charles Sturt ★
- City of Marion ★
- City of Port Adelaide Enfield ★
- EV Charge Australia
- Flinders University ★
- SA Power Networks ★
- Telstra ★
- City of Adelaide
- City of Mitcham
- City of Norwood, Payneham and St Peters
- Creative Climate Action
- Eagers Automotive
- Hallett Group
- JET Charge
- NHP Electrical Engineering Products
- SVS – Sustainable Vehicle Solutions
- Whyalla Veterinary Clinic
★ foundation member
For more information
Please contact email@example.com